Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Helping out Wikipedia with a Remington Model 8...

I note that Wikipedia has an absolute dearth of firearm images in some of their entries. I reckon I should fix those omissions, so I've begun inserting examples from my own personal collection wherever appropriate. That way, somebody else can enjoy the fruits of my labors, and the firearms can see the light of day from the otherwise dark confines of their gun safes.

First contribution, my restored Remington Model 8 in .32 Remington, which I spent a goodly amount of time getting to its present condition:


More to follow, I promise.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Their Frommer Stop image looks familiar. ;)

(I'll also note that the FN-49 in their picture seems to have sprouted a flash hider since that picture... :D )